User Reviews for Lemon balm systemic

Herbal Supplementation

Summary of Lemon balm reviews 9.0 2 reviews

Reviews for Lemon balm

For Herbal Supplementation: "I have just made my very first double strength tincture and I LOVE IT. I'm trying my best to get off of xanax and I believe that this is my cure. I HATE being addicted to such a powerful drug. The lemon balm tincture is absolutely changing my life. I've already been able to reduce my benzo by 1/3 after using for only 1 week, and that is with no side effects. The trick is to start out slow and then every day decrease my xanax and increase the tincture to the maximum dose of 600mg/day. I have such an abundance growing in my garden that by summers end, I should have enough tincture to last me through the winter months, as that's when my anxiety and PTSD is at its worst. I would encourage anyone who is taking an addictive sleep aid or antianxiety medication to AT LEAST TRY IT. What do you have to lose? I sleep better and more sound, without feeling drugged. Warning, everyone is different, so start out with a low dose. This is by far THE best herb that is legal."

Barbie June 25, 2018

For Herbal Supplementation: "LOVING IT! I use a lot of anticholinergics which impair my overal thinking. Tried a hot infusion of it for that last 2 days and my memory and overal cognition are much improved. Don't waste money on extracts, infusing it is all that you need."

Razpilates (taken for less than 1 month) December 7, 2016