User Reviews for Omnipaque 300

Body Imaging

Summary of Omnipaque 300 reviews 1.0 2 reviews

Reviews for Omnipaque 300

For Body Imaging "I had a CT & omnipaque and about 4 hours later I had extreme anxiety, panic, I couldn't fall asleep- I basically had insomnia, every thing I would think of was bad like I was going to die. My mind was racing. The next day I still couldn't sleep and I tried going outside and every thing in the world seemed NOT REAL! I had depersonalization and crying I felt like I was going crazy literally no control over my mind. My next panic/anxiety attack happened about 1 1/2 weeks later the day before I was leaving on vacation and ever since then I've been having panic attacks, anxiety, depression, blurred vision, stiff neck, constant dizziness plus when I touch my head I get dizzy sensation, my eyes tremble a lot, racing heart beat, breathing problems, depersonalization, crying from sadness, I forget things, people and names, my mind sometimes blacks out and forget what I'm even doing. I know this med caused this I've never had any of these symptoms before."

Lupe March 30, 2018

For Body Imaging "I hate when you think you can trust a Doctor you say you have a little stomach ache and it turns out they lie in the paper work so they can put your Drugs into our body Trusting this Dr hoping he is doing what is going to make you feel better . I am a Diebetic 1 & A Kidney Transplant Patient Not Sure my Dr Should of used this Medicine Damit!!!! What it turns out to be is he is just running several test to make hospitals $$$ not helping you as the Patient at all Just turning you into some type of gene pig trying to destroys the precious Kidney your husband of 43 years donated to you so we can enjoy more loving years together Hey Drug companies grow up use your new drugs on your self and let us alone ... Very unhappy that test are being done on people like me that shouldn't have any additional drug because my Blood test are in Range. GOOD BYE"

Debra Nielsen November 19, 2016