User Reviews for Omnipaque 300

Learn more about Omnipaque 300.

Reviews for Omnipaque 300

For Body Imaging "I hate when you think you can trust a Doctor you say you have a little stomach ache and it turns out they lie in the paper work so they can put your Drugs into our body Trusting this Dr hoping he is doing what is going to make you feel better . I am a Diebetic 1 & A Kidney Transplant Patient Not Sure my Dr Should of used this Medicine Damit!!!! What it turns out to be is he is just running several test to make hospitals $$$ not helping you as the Patient at all Just turning you into some type of gene pig trying to destroys the precious Kidney your husband of 43 years donated to you so we can enjoy more loving years together Hey Drug companies grow up use your new drugs on your self and let us alone ... Very unhappy that test are being done on people like me that shouldn't have any additional drug because my Blood test are in Range. GOOD BYE"

Debra Nielsen November 19, 2016