User Reviews for Omnipaque 350

Body Imaging

Summary of Omnipaque 350 reviews 7.0 2 reviews

Reviews for Omnipaque 350

For Body Imaging "I had a CT done they used omnipaque 350 I've never been the same since. I have chronic headache, blurred vision, soreness and stiffness in my entire body, a feeling of dying, feeling of something bad going to happen, dizzy, my eyes has my vision jumping up and down, rapidly constantly crying, a feeling of dread, my bones hurt, muscles ache, stiffness and pain in my jaw. I wake with chronic headache and pounding heart beating rapidly and when I was able to sleep much insomnia had a horrible rash on my chest from neck to breast to shoulders now my records indicate that I am allergic to contrast dye"

Bella (taken for 2 to 5 years) October 7, 2018

For Body Imaging "Had a precautionary CT scan on my chest several days after hip surgery and after experiencing some pain in my chest. The contrast agent used was Omnipaque 350. About 8 hours later when lying down in bed I felt itching on my back which persisted into the night. On inspection I could see that a hives type rash had formed between my shoulder blades. This gradually subsided over about 10 days. Note that the scan showed up a small infection for which I was prescribed a penicillin antibiotic. I took this about 3 hours before the rash appeared so my doctor changed the antibiotic as a precaution in case that caused the rash. I have never been allergic to penicillin so in my mind the Omnipaque remains the culprit"

Pete, UK August 24, 2016