User Reviews for Vivaglobin

Learn more about Vivaglobin.

Primary Immunodeficiency Syndrome 4 reviews 28 medications

9.5
Summary of Vivaglobin reviews 4 reviews 9.5

Reviews for Vivaglobin

For Primary Immunodeficiency Syndrome "So disappointed when they stopped making this product"

jjrolfe (taken for 2 to 5 years) December 5, 2013

For Primary Immunodeficiency Syndrome "I am 41 year old female, have been taking Vivaglobin for about 3 years now after immunoglobulin treatments weren't possible due to my veins couldn't take it anymore. I feel so much better since the treatments. I admit, I hate the idea of poking myself 3 times a week, but I can't rave about it enough. I went through most of my life a sick person, and thought I was a hypochondriac. I would hate to see if I couldn't take it anymore, I am so much more healthier. Thanks to all those donations of blood, in order to make this wonderful drug."

Anonymous April 6, 2011

For Primary Immunodeficiency Syndrome "Have been using this medicine for several years and it has made a great improvement in my quality of life. Much fewer infections since starting on Vivaglovin but I'm facing the probability of stopping the use due to the increased cost of the medicine through my insurance company. It went from a normal co-pay to a percentage and cannot afford over $1000 a month. But it works great."

lcretired1 February 16, 2011

For Primary Immunodeficiency Syndrome "Easy to use and keeps my son very healthy. The only side effect he has is redness and swelling at the infusion site, but that clears up within a few hours."

Anonymous July 27, 2010