User Reviews for Huperzine a

Myasthenia Gravis

Summary of Huperzine a reviews 9.0 4 reviews

Reviews for Huperzine a

For Myasthenia Gravis: "Works very well as a replacement for Mestion. For me, it is slightly less effective in the nasal area but being that MG weakness can come and go in any area, that may have nothing to do with the Huperzine A. 200 mcg lasts me from 6 to 8 hours just as a previous person posted. It also has a much smoother onset and decay than mestinon. I've been using it for about a week. So far so good."

Hip2VP (taken for less than 1 month) January 20, 2018

For Myasthenia Gravis: "HUP A is natural substitute for mestinon. Loving it"

Itworksforme March 5, 2017

For Myasthenia Gravis: "HUP A !!!! works just like Mestinon without the side effects!"

HUPAGIRL (taken for 6 months to 1 year) October 22, 2013

For Myasthenia Gravis: "I have been using this product since I was diagnosed with Myasthenia Gravis 4 years ago, I usually take 200mcg once a day in place of mestinon, some days I take a second dose in the evening, It does not give me the roller coaster effect that mestinon does. I love the product its been a life saver. Now over time after a couple months it becomes a little ineffective, then I switch to the mestinon for a week or 2 , then go back to the Huperzine. It definitely works for me and is not a placebo effect, I can go from barely able to lift a glass of water to doing pushups within about a hour or 2 and the effects last 6-8hrs with a gradual decrease in effect, unlike the mestinon which drops very fast"

mgcoper February 6, 2010