User Reviews for Huperzine a

Learn more about Huperzine a.

Myasthenia Gravis 3 reviews 7 medications

9.5
Summary of Huperzine a reviews 3 reviews 9.5

Reviews for Huperzine a

For Myasthenia Gravis: "HUP A is natural substitute for mestinon. Loving it"

Itworksforme March 5, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Myasthenia Gravis: "HUP A !!!! works just like Mestinon without the side effects!"

HUPAGIRL (taken for 6 months to 1 year) October 22, 2013

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Myasthenia Gravis: "I have been using this product since I was diagnosed with Myasthenia Gravis 4 years ago, I usually take 200mcg once a day in place of mestinon, some days I take a second dose in the evening, It does not give me the roller coaster effect that mestinon does. I love the product its been a life saver. Now over time after a couple months it becomes a little ineffective, then I switch to the mestinon for a week or 2 , then go back to the Huperzine. It definitely works for me and is not a placebo effect, I can go from barely able to lift a glass of water to doing pushups within about a hour or 2 and the effects last 6-8hrs with a gradual decrease in effect, unlike the mestinon which drops very fast"

mgcoper February 6, 2010