User Reviews for Engerix-B to treat Hepatitis B Prevention

Many Waters ยท Taken for 1 to 6 months May 3, 2020

“I had an immediate reaction to this vaccination. Shoulder pain, headache, malaise, arm pain, goosebumps rash that felt like internal pins and needles, and complete loss of appetite unimproved by anti-inflammatories. Reported to my primary physician. I was told it was in my head, its not on package insert. Progressed to body ache, pain in spleen, an area of the back, malaise, gait disturbances, slurred speech, chronic tiredness, and more. Symptoms persisted and worsened. I would say to anyone considering this vaccination, consider it only if you have a trusted healthcare provider who is willing to actually review the symptoms in-depth with you and the risk/benefit. I ended up in the hospital. I had never been seriously ill before in my life. Had elevated heavy metals (4 months later when tests were finally done). Please review it for yourself. Don't take my word for it or even change your opinion because you read this. Think for yourself.”