User Reviews for Ginger

Also known as: Dramamine Non-Drowsy Naturals, Ginger Root, Hofels Ginger One A Day

1 review 160 medications

Reviews for Ginger

Ginger Root (ginger) for : "I have been doubling over from pain in my lower abdomen every day. I started using fresh grated ginger about 6 weeks ago. I am almost pain free. This week was the first time that I had some pain, 2 days in a row. It is gone again. Here is my recipe: 2 cup grated ginger, 2 quarts of water, 5 cloves, 3 tb sp almond extract , 1/2 c sugar more if you prefer. Place it all in a large pot. Bring to a boil. Turn off heat. Cover. Let sit 24 hrs on stove. Strain thru a cheese cloth. Place in bottles. Keep ref. How to use Place some in a glass, like 1/4 up the glass, add water and ice. Enjoy. Keeps 2 to 3 weeks in ref."

Ans222 February 11, 2018

For Nausea/Vomiting: "The most valuable antiemetic I've ever encountered. It is fast-acting, highly effective at reducing nausea and vomiting, and carries no side effects. What more could you ask for?"

Rigoletto87 (taken for 10 years or more) August 30, 2015