User Reviews for Clinpro 5000 to treat Prevention of Dental Caries

Reviews for Clinpro 5000

Duchess · Taken for 1 to 6 months October 8, 2018

“Our dentist gave this to my 10 year-old daughter, and she began to use it. A week later, she developed a stomachache. We took her to the doctor, tried a bland diet, probiotics...everything we could. After a month of frustration and tears, it struck me that she'd been using this toothpaste. I did some research, and sure enough, she had all the symptoms of fluoride poisoning. We had her stop using it. It's taken some time, but she's recovered.”

cricket · Taken for less than 1 month October 5, 2018

“I tried clinpro 5000 given to me by my dentist, It helped my teeth but caused me to have all kinds of stomach problems. Please try hard not to swallow it as bloating and gas occurs immediately.”

Carolyn B. · Taken for 5 to 10 years July 22, 2015

“I have had a perfect check up, for four years in a row, using Clinpro toothpaste. It has saved me alot of money, & improved my gums. I am very satisfied with this product. I would recommend everyone to invest in it. My Dentist is one of the top 500 Dentists in America, located in Fort Smith, Arkansas, who recommended me to start using this great product. I have all the faith in my Dentist. Just brush with Clinpro, floss daily, & have regular check ups, and I believe you will be happy as I am with this toothpaste. It has more fluoride & calcium than any toothpaste over the counter. I encourage everyone to try this toothpaste.”