Clinpro 5000 Anti-Cavity Toothpaste Dosage
Generic name: sodium fluoride 5mg in 1g
Dosage form: paste, dentifrice
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jun 12, 2019.
• Use once daily in place of conventional toothpaste unless instructed otherwise by a physician or dentist.
• Apply a thin ribbon or pea-sized amount of Clinpro 5000 Anti-Cavity Toothpaste using a soft-bristled toothbrush and brush teeth for at least two minutes.
• After brushing adults should expectorate. Children 6 to 16 years of age should expectorate and rinse mouth thoroughly with water.
• Follow these instructions or use as directed by a dental professional.
More about Clinpro 5000 (fluoride topical)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 3 Reviews
- Drug class: mouth and throat products