User Reviews for Vitamin D2

Learn more about Vitamin D2.

Vitamin D Deficiency 3 reviews 29 medications

9.2
Summary of Vitamin D2 reviews 3 reviews 9.2

Reviews for Vitamin D2

For Vitamin D Deficiency "Leg/foot cramps stopped - hair stopped falling out - joint (knee) pain considerably better - more energy. I had no idea I was deficient since I live in Southern Arizona and am in the sun a LOT - plus I was taking 2,000IU of a good (Carlson) supplement. I highly recommend this product"

Anonymous October 10, 2010

120 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Vitamin D Deficiency "I have had major surgery for osteochondrites dessicans when I was a young adult, and recently have begun to experience chronic Pain (bad) difficulty bending my Knee, and was prescribed 50,000 units once a week for 8 weeks, by my PCP not the orthopedic surgeon, and I am shocked my pain has dropped to almost non existent, knee bends fine."

crushing knee pain October 28, 2009

111 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Vitamin D Deficiency "After years of chronic pain and depression that responded to nothing I finally asked for a Vitamin D blood test. BINGO. Low normal is 40 - I was a 4. After 8 weeks of once a week doses of 50,000 units, and a daily dose of 2000 units, I am feeling better than I have in years! I live in AZ - low D can happen anywhere!"

D-is-key October 18, 2009

134 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate