User Reviews for Vitamin D2

Learn more about Vitamin D2.

Vitamin D Deficiency 3 reviews 29 medications

9.2
Summary of Vitamin D2 reviews 3 reviews 9.2

Reviews for Vitamin D2

For Vitamin D Deficiency "Leg/foot cramps stopped - hair stopped falling out - joint (knee) pain considerably better - more energy. I had no idea I was deficient since I live in Southern Arizona and am in the sun a LOT - plus I was taking 2,000IU of a good (Carlson) supplement. I highly recommend this product"

Anonymous October 10, 2010

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vitamin D Deficiency "I have had major surgery for osteochondrites dessicans when I was a young adult, and recently have begun to experience chronic Pain (bad) difficulty bending my Knee, and was prescribed 50,000 units once a week for 8 weeks, by my PCP not the orthopedic surgeon, and I am shocked my pain has dropped to almost non existent, knee bends fine."

crushing knee pain October 28, 2009

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vitamin D Deficiency "After years of chronic pain and depression that responded to nothing I finally asked for a Vitamin D blood test. BINGO. Low normal is 40 - I was a 4. After 8 weeks of once a week doses of 50,000 units, and a daily dose of 2000 units, I am feeling better than I have in years! I live in AZ - low D can happen anywhere!"

D-is-key October 18, 2009