User Reviews for Vitamin D2

Vitamin D Deficiency
9.2

Summary of Vitamin D2 reviews 8.5 4 reviews

Reviews for Vitamin D2

For Vitamin D Deficiency "Doctor prescribed to take one pill 10,000 units once a week. I took one pill and was highly allergic to it, I almost died because the doctors didn't know how to treat me. My body temperature was through the roof, hives, swollen muscles, lungs failed, all from one pill. I saw three different doctors. First doctor gave me a shot. The steroid shot did nothing for me, too low of dosage. Second doctor prescribed prednisone but didn't put me on it long enough. I was having allergic reaction for a whole month. After two weeks, I finally saw a specialist who was able to treat it but the heavy medication I was on caused me to have liver damage and other problems."

HatesMedicine (taken for less than 1 month) December 7, 2017

For Vitamin D Deficiency "Leg/foot cramps stopped - hair stopped falling out - joint (knee) pain considerably better - more energy. I had no idea I was deficient since I live in Southern Arizona and am in the sun a LOT - plus I was taking 2,000IU of a good (Carlson) supplement. I highly recommend this product"

Anonymous October 10, 2010

For Vitamin D Deficiency "I have had major surgery for osteochondrites dessicans when I was a young adult, and recently have begun to experience chronic Pain (bad) difficulty bending my Knee, and was prescribed 50,000 units once a week for 8 weeks, by my PCP not the orthopedic surgeon, and I am shocked my pain has dropped to almost non existent, knee bends fine."

crushing knee pain October 28, 2009

For Vitamin D Deficiency "After years of chronic pain and depression that responded to nothing I finally asked for a Vitamin D blood test. BINGO. Low normal is 40 - I was a 4. After 8 weeks of once a week doses of 50,000 units, and a daily dose of 2000 units, I am feeling better than I have in years! I live in AZ - low D can happen anywhere!"

D-is-key October 18, 2009