User Reviews for Rocaltrol

Rocaltrol has an average rating of 10.0 out of 10 from a total of 2 ratings on Drugs.com. 100% of those users who reviewed Rocaltrol reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Hypocalcemia
10.0
Summary of Rocaltrol reviews 10.0 2 reviews

Spatter24 · Taken for 10 years or more August 20, 2017

For Hypocalcemia: “I too take Rocaltrol, but the generic form which is Calcitriol. I had thyroid cancer and my parathyroid was messed up during the removal of the thyroid. Without this medication my body would go numb and I would have facial spasms. I will have to take this medication the rest of my life, but I'm thankful I can get it and insurance does pay for it.”

Shirley Hanshaw, 662-519-3416 · Taken for 10 years or more January 9, 2016

For Hypocalcemia: “As a result of thyroid/parathyroid cancer, I have a hypocalcaemic and hypoparathyroid condition. Therefore I must take rocaltrol to maintain adequate calcium levels and to lower TSH levels to prevent the return of cancer. The supplier to my pharmacy no longer has any rocaltrol in stock , and I am in desperate need. Can you help?”