User Reviews for Fuzeon

Learn more about Fuzeon.

Fuzeon Rating Summary

7.2/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 106 medications used in the treatment of HIV Infection.

Reviews for Fuzeon to treat HIV Infection

"Very effective medication. Could not raise my T-cell count or lower my viral load until Fuzeon was added to my 2 other medications. Now after taking Fuzeon for a few months combined with 2 other medicines my T-cell count increased and for the first time. Viral load undetectable. Awesome medicine for me."

fuzeon April 9, 2014

"Once I added this medicine to the 2 other medicines I was taking ... my T-cell count went very high and my viral load went UNDETECTABLE..for first time ever. Even though it does take a little time to learn technique it was well worth it. Definitely recommend this medicine. No side effects at all from this medication either 5 years plus and still doing great on it. The other 2 medicines I am on are Videx EC and Isentress. In fact I was in the study for Merck for Isentress."

jeterfan40 May 22, 2011

"A very effective drug for people who have failed many other drug combination. I have head 12 years of different drug combination (salvage therapy) that were not very effective. I started taking Fuzeon over 2 years ago in combination with a clinical trial drug CR 5 with immediate results with increased T-cell counts and an undetectable viral load. Worst side effect is painful swelling at the injection site."

Jimmy D. June 20, 2008