User Reviews for Prezista

HIV Infection 7.7

Reviews for Prezista

Girly 305 October 13, 2016

For HIV Infection: “I just started this med and I have side effects as of now.I will keep you guys posted”

Anonymous December 14, 2010

For HIV Infection: “Prezista is the best I have ever had. It has some side effects but is good. I feel a lot healthier than I did before I start taking them.”

Anonymous July 24, 2010

For HIV Infection: “Caused quite severe gastro intestinal issues for me”

thumperuk November 15, 2009

For HIV Infection: “Far fewer side effects than previous combinations I have been on, meaning a huge improvement in my day-to-day life. CD4 count has rocketed while on Darunavir/Prezista!”