User Reviews for Prezista
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
|HIV Infection||4 reviews||77 medications|
|Summary of Prezista reviews||8.4||4 reviews|
Reviews for Prezista
For HIV Infection "I just started this med and I have side effects as of now.I will keep you guys posted"
Girly 305 October 13, 2016
0 users found this comment helpful.
For HIV Infection "Prezista is the best I have ever had. It has some side effects but is good. I feel a lot healthier than I did before I start taking them."
Anonymous December 14, 2010
8 users found this comment helpful.
For HIV Infection "Caused quite severe gastro intestinal issues for me"
Anonymous July 24, 2010
3 users found this comment helpful.
For HIV Infection "Far fewer side effects than previous combinations I have been on, meaning a huge improvement in my day-to-day life. CD4 count has rocketed while on Darunavir/Prezista!"
thumperuk November 15, 2009
12 users found this comment helpful.
Learn more about
Micromedex® Care Notes
- Hiv Infection
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus And Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases In Adolescents
Symptoms and treatments
Drugs.com Health Center
- AIDS / HIV
- AIDS Complications and Treatments
- Treating AIDS & HIV
- HIV Prevention
- AIDS / HIV Symptoms and Complications
- National HIV Testing Day
- 9 Facts About Current HIV Treatment
Mayo Clinic Reference
More about Prezista (darunavir)
- Prezista Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 4 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: protease inhibitors
- Prezista (Darunavir Oral Suspension)
- Prezista (Darunavir Tablets)
- Prezista (Advanced Reading)