User Reviews for Danocrine

Fibrocystic Breast Disease

1 review 1 medications
Summary of Danocrine reviews 9.3 2 reviews

Reviews for Danocrine

For Fibrocystic Breast Disease "I have always had painful and heavy periods, I mean soaking through 8 super tampons AND 8 super pads a day, I was often dizzy from the pain. I have had cysts on my ovaries and my uterus for as long as I can remember. About a year ago my breasts became extremely painful, there were really large masses that would hurt so much that nothing could make the pain stop. In 2 years I had 3 mammograms. I figured it was just something I would have to deal with the rest of my life. I got a new Dr who diagnosed me with Fibrocystic Breast Disease and started me on this medicine 4 months ago. It has helped me SO much! I have lost my insurance and can't seem to find anywhere that assists with the cost of this medicine. It's expensive."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 10, 2012

For Endometriosis "I suffered with endometriosis for several years without relief. I visited a gynecologist who prescribed danazol. I took if for a year and I am healed. I also had a mole on my leg which completely disappeared."

Anonymous August 6, 2010