User Reviews for Cyanocobalamin to treat Schilling Test

Also known as: B-12, B-12 Dots, B-12 Resin, Big Shot B-12, CaloMist, Cobal 1000, Cobolin-M, Crystal B-12, Crystamine, Crysti-12, Cyanoject, Cyomin, Depo-Cobolin, Eligen B12, LA-12, Nascobal, Neuroforte-R, Rubesol-1000, Sytobex, Twelve Resin-K, Vita #12, Vitabee 12, Vitamin B12 …show all brand names

Reviews for Cyanocobalamin

Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin): "I have been using B-12 inject for close to twenty years. I suffer from thyroid problems and am currently treaded with pills. I also have goiter, fibromyaliga, RHA, osteo being tested for kupus (which is almost a yes for sure) panic disorder chronic. and several other minor thing. My body is in daily pain. I use 1500 cc of b12. this aides in pain relief. as well as mood enhancer also puts u down when ur too highly strung. It also keeps ur skin so pretty. I go weeks when sometimes I forget to take it and my body to screams "please get me the b12." it seems to run ur nervous system. and pain. I take this to ease some parts of pain for what it works on. When the weather is nice 1000 cc a month. it seems to be keeping me normal. love it...."

lorij119 January 5, 2016