User Reviews for Cevimeline

Also known as: Evoxac

Learn more about Cevimeline.

Sjogren's Syndrome 10 reviews 6 medications

7.8
Summary of Cevimeline reviews 10 reviews 7.8

Reviews for Cevimeline

Evoxac (cevimeline) for Sjogren's Syndrome: "While I was taking Evoxac I had severe body odor, and my genitals smelled like onion. I tried everything to clear it up, over several years and nothing helped. The day I stopped taking Evoxac, the condition cleared up immediately. For the last 10 days it has not returned. I'm grateful my new doctor refused to subscrjibe a refill for Evoxac when I requested it. She told me the side effect was fatigue and she asked me to try other ways to address my dry mouth. After I stopped taking it, I noticed the very next day, for the first time in years, my strange body odor was gone. I do not recommend this drug for anyone who cares about how they smell "down there.""

Don't take it (taken for 10 years or more) August 21, 2016

Evoxac (cevimeline) for Sjogren's Syndrome: "I had been telling all my Dotors about my dry mouth , eyes , and skin , well I finally got a mew Rhuemy and she cked me and said boy you have severe dry mouth ... I said yes along with eyes and skin and she recommend this for me . and at first i had dizziness and headaches so she told me to stop and i did but to me I can handle the headaches but not the dryness so i went back on it and within an hour of taking it I am doing better i can swallow now I had not been able to eat any dry it would get stuck in my throat . now i can I am a happy camper , now to deal with my other issues at hand I hope this helps ...... God Bless"

NewYork922 (taken for less than 1 month) July 21, 2015

For Sjogren's Syndrome: "It's a huge relief for dry mouth and seems to help dry eyes a bit. Drawback for me- it's very nauseating so I need to take another medicine to offset the nausea."

Anonymous January 3, 2015

Evoxac (cevimeline) for Sjogren's Syndrome: "-Made my hand shake, extreme sweating -I gave it plenty of time to level out for me - hard to concentrate & made me think my FIBROMYALGIA was worst than it was - mentally."

Jan5 (taken for 1 to 2 years) July 29, 2014

For Sjogren's Syndrome: "I love this medicine. Started working the same day that I started taking it- I have been on it for years. I am finding that the generic version is not as strong as the name brand. I was cavity free for years, but after I switched to generic I am having dental issues again. Also, the dry eye is coming back. "

SjogrensSuxs December 12, 2013

Evoxac (cevimeline) for Sjogren's Syndrome: "I have had severe dry mouth now for about 2-3 years and told all my doctors who then told me to take Biotein and other mouth rinse. Never helped. Finally got Evoxac and it has really helped I no longer swallow food and fear that I will choke and something wont get stuck in my throat going down. My mouth went dry as a desert to wet, I sometimes drool, but I don't mind. I was miserable waking up every morning with a horrible taste and dental problems an so on. "

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 12, 2013

Evoxac (cevimeline) for Sjogren's Syndrome: "I was getting cavities along my gum line as well as a nasty taste in my mouth. When I started taking Evoxac everything got better. No more cavities, no more nasty taste. I can swallow my food now without smearing it with mayonaise or other sauces. It wears off at the same time every day so I know what time it is and reach for another Evoxac. Of all the meds I take, I would never want to give this one up. I feel awful without it as when I have surgeries and they won't let me have it at the hospital. As soon as I am out the door, I grab my Evoxac and get relief."

someoneelse2 July 8, 2013

Evoxac (cevimeline) for Sjogren's Syndrome: "I just started to take Evoxac yesterday around lunch time. So I took 2 pills yesterday, and at night I cry these huge tears. So I know it's working. For the dry mouth, it takes one hour for it to work, it feel moist but not wet. At the end of the day, headache comes as a side effect. Overall it is good"

Anonymous February 28, 2012

Evoxac (cevimeline) for Sjogren's Syndrome: "This medicine gave me horrible headaches when it was wearing off in my system. "

Anonymous February 28, 2010

Evoxac (cevimeline) for Sjogren's Syndrome: "This saved my life. I am bipolar and take a dozen medicines, the dentist told me dry mouth like mine would cause permanent damage and tooth lose. I bugged and bugged doctors until they prescribed Evoxac. I went to my next dental check up and the dentist wanted the name of the drug. Sure sometimes I drool in my sleep but I think I will go to my grave with the choppers GOD gave me and I thank him every single day for the person who invented Evoxac."

antjj February 6, 2010