User Reviews for Reyataz
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Reviews for Reyataz
For HIV Infection "I have been on this drug for five years and have had no problems. Since being on it, my cholesterol levels have drastically reduced, although I am on lipid lowering drugs as well. It is certainly better than Kaletra"
thornbill May 29, 2009
7 users found this comment helpful.
More about Reyataz (atazanavir)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1 Review – Add your own review/rating
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: protease inhibitors
- Reyataz (Atazanavir Capsules)
- Reyataz (Atazanavir Powder for Oral Suspension)
- Reyataz (Advanced Reading)