User Reviews for Ruzurgi

Lambert-Eaton Myasthenic Syndrome
10.0

Sue · Taken for 2 to 5 years April 29, 2020

For Lambert-Eaton Myasthenic Syndrome: “For me this drug was like a miracle drug. I could barely walk and after a short time after taking the medicine I walked just about normal.”

Sue · Taken for 5 to 10 years March 30, 2020

For Lambert-Eaton Myasthenic Syndrome: “I have been on ruzurgi (which use to be called 3,4 DAP) since 2014 and it is a miracle drug. I could barely walk and when I took this drug I was walking nearly normal after 20 minutes. In 2018, Catalyst patented firdapse and we were forced to go on it in Jan 2019. I had so many side effects from firdapse that I never had on ruzurgi. Luckily for me, ruzurgi got approved for children from ages 6-17 and my doctor can now prescribe it off-label. I was never so happy in my life to get back the ruzurgi.”