Stahist use while Breastfeeding
Important: Stahist is a drug containing multiple ingredients. Please check each of the links below, where breastfeeding (lactation) information is available. This information is not intended as a substitute for professional judgment. Always consult your physician.
Ingredients of Stahist:
- atropine breastfeeding information
- chlorpheniramine breastfeeding information
- hyoscyamine (lactation information not available)
- pseudoephedrine breastfeeding information
- scopolamine breastfeeding information
More about atropine / chlorpheniramine / hyoscyamine / pseudoephedrine / scopolamine
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.