RE DCP Drops use while Breastfeeding
Important: RE DCP Drops is a drug containing multiple ingredients. Please check each of the links below, where breastfeeding (lactation) information is available. This information is not intended as a substitute for professional judgment. Always consult your physician.
Ingredients of RE DCP Drops:
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about chlorpheniramine/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine
- Chlorpheniramine/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 6 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Chlorpheniramine, dextromethorphan, and phenylephrine
- Chlorpheniramine, Phenylephrine, and Dextromethorphan Liquid
- Chlorpheniramine, Phenylephrine, and Dextromethorphan Tablets