PMS Relief use while Breastfeeding
Important: PMS Relief is a drug containing multiple ingredients. Please check each of the links below, where breastfeeding (lactation) information is available. This information is not intended as a substitute for professional judgment. Always consult your physician.
Ingredients of PMS Relief:
- acetaminophen breastfeeding information
- pamabrom (lactation information not available)
- pyrilamine breastfeeding information
More about acetaminophen / pamabrom / pyrilamine
- Check interactions
- Reviews (3)
- Imprints, shape & color data
- Side effects
- Drug class: analgesic combinations
- En español
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.