Multi-Symptom Nighttime use while Breastfeeding
Important: Multi-Symptom Nighttime is a drug containing multiple ingredients. Please check each of the links below, where breastfeeding (lactation) information is available. This information is not intended as a substitute for professional judgment. Always consult your physician.
Ingredients of Multi-Symptom Nighttime:
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/doxylamine/pseudoephedrine
- Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 5 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, doxylamine, and pseudoephedrine
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, Doxylamine, and Pseudoephedrine Capsules
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, Doxylamine, and Pseudoephedrine Liquid
Other brands: Vicks Nyquil D Cold and Flu Nighttime Relief