Balminil Cough and Flu Sugar Free use while Breastfeeding
Important: Balminil Cough and Flu Sugar Free is a drug containing multiple ingredients. Please check each of the links below, where breastfeeding (lactation) information is available. This information is not intended as a substitute for professional judgment. Always consult your physician.
Ingredients of Balminil Cough and Flu Sugar Free:
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine
- Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 1 Review – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, guaifenesin, and pseudoephedrine
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, Guaifenesin, Pseudoephedrine Caps & Tabs
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, Guaifenesin, and Pseudoephedrine Liquid
- Acetaminophen/Dextromethorphan/Guaifenesin/Pseudoephedrine Powder Packs