I was prescribed amoxicillin for strep throat, and a day or two later i developed a yeast infection. My mom went out and bought me a one dose treatment. Although I still have about 5 days left of antibiotics to take, I desperately took the yeast medication.

Now I'm starting to worry if I was wrong to do that. If maybe I should have waited until all my antibiotics were taken.

Will this make my infection worse or not improve?