Will Testosterone over time increase the size of a male penis?

Studfinder 5 Jan 2012

In general, no. Testosterone will triger the development of males to their geneticly pre-determined "size" or potential. But to take testosterone solely to increase one's penis size is not correct.
However, in boys who have not yet developed, the administration of testosterone therapy to trigger their development will cause an increase in size... but only to what their normal potential size is.
Hope this has clarified for you. Speak with your doctor about your concerns.

lukester01 2 Jan 2014

I put 1% Androgel on my penis for 2 months just to test this theory. There was no increase in size. I didn't expect it to either since testosterone gel simply gets into blood stream from the skin. So where you put it on simply determines how much and how quickly it is absorbed.

anonymous256 18 Jan 2018

My personal experience is that testosterone replacement due to hypogonadism associated with aging "might" increase size. At age 55 I was diagnosed with low testosterone and began bi-weekly 1 cc injections. My wife was the one who actually noticed the increased girth.

I should note that I also changed my food intake to a modified Mediterranean diet and began an exercise regimen.

It is likely coincidental as I searched the literature and found no reliable study on this. free discount card