Epsom salts (magnesium sulphate) is not recommended in Kidney disease because of the risk of Magnesium toxicity.
Symptoms of Magnesium toxicity include changes in mental status, nausea, diarrhea, appetite loss, muscle weakness, difficulty breathing, extremely low blood pressure, and irregular heartbeat. Though extremely rare severe magnesium intoxication is manifested by a sharp drop in blood pressure and respiratory paralysis.
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 5 Nov 2009 • 1 answer
Posted 5 Dec 2009 • 1 answer
Posted 20 Jan 2011 • 1 answer
Why does Epsom salt say " If you have diabetes consult physiciam before soaking in Epsom salts bath?
Posted 2 May 2011 • 1 answer
Posted 12 Jan 2012 • 2 answers