What does valerian root come up on a urine test?

No idea sorry - try the forum someone may be able to help you.

https://www.drugs.com/forum/

as nothing it wont show up in any drug test

Anonymous

Valerian Root and extract - false positives for benzodiazepines.-

Take care.-

Can I take valerian root if I am allegic to asprin or nsaids?

i am highly allergic to any nsaid or aspirin and i used to take requip for my rls and now i cant get it anymore. so i need something else to take and ...

Can valerian root cause bloody stool?

Started taking valerian root a few days ago, and started noticing bloody stool..Something I've never had. Can This be the cause?

Will Benicar negatively react with some herbal treatments i.e. Hawthorne, Valerian Root?

Benicar seems to have caused me anxiety and inability to sleep well, natural Dr. suggested I take Hawthorn and/or Valerian root as a supplement. Will ...

Can I take unisom 25mg tablets or should I take the 50mg gel cap unisom with valerian root??

The 50mg gel cap made me nervous and anxious once before i didnt like it very much what do u guys suggests... ive tried valerian root with melotonin ...

I took valerian root in the morning and then was prescribed lorizapam and took it later?

I read that you should interact these 2 things is there any danger? The valerian was 500 mg and the lorizapam was 1 mg