What auxiliary label to use for Zithromax ?
Question posted by ineshiaoctober on 4 Dec 2009
Last updated on 14 December 2009 by suzanne66
Zithromax tablets cautionary and advisory labels include numbers 5, 9 & 23.
5. Do not take indigestion remedies at the same time of day as this medicine.
9. Take at regular intervals. Complete the prescribed course unless otherwise directed.
23. Take an hour before food or on an empty stomach.
- Zithromax uses and safety info
- Zithromax prescribing info & package insert (for Health Professionals)
- Side effects of Zithromax (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.