WHAT DOE'S vyvanse LOOK LIKE INSIDE THE CAPSULE?

chuck1957 25 Mar 2017

ml820100; I don't know what your doing but you should call your doctor tomorrow and ask this you should not be opening the VYVANSE CAPSULES FOR ANY REASON if you were going to take them it could be very dangerous some parts of the inside of these capsules dissolve much faster than other parts and you could run into a serious medical problem. CALL YOUR DOCTOR. Chuck1957 ps also if you split the capsule there is no way you can tell if your getting the same dose in the other half.

Yourwrong123 13 Oct 2018

It depends solely on your pharmacy. I’ve encountered powder and often they put small pills inside of the capsule. Also, you can open the capsule on Vyvanse. I take it myself and find that it’s much better if you open the capsule and put it in water and split it up.