WHAT DOE'S vyvanse LOOK LIKE INSIDE THE CAPSULE?

3 Answers

chuck1957 25 Mar 2017

ml820100; I don't know what your doing but you should call your doctor tomorrow and ask this you should not be opening the VYVANSE CAPSULES FOR ANY REASON if you were going to take them it could be very dangerous some parts of the inside of these capsules dissolve much faster than other parts and you could run into a serious medical problem. CALL YOUR DOCTOR. Chuck1957 ps also if you split the capsule there is no way you can tell if your getting the same dose in the other half.

Yourwrong123 13 Oct 2018

It depends solely on your pharmacy. I’ve encountered powder and often they put small pills inside of the capsule. Also, you can open the capsule on Vyvanse. I take it myself and find that it’s much better if you open the capsule and put it in water and split it up.

Angelrs001 4 Aug 2020

It’s very irritating when someone automatically assumes they know everything. Or loves to police everybody and likes to be a right fighter when they have no clue if the person is even doing anything wrong. You never know if someone’s dr told them to , for instance, open a capsule and mix it with applesauce , bec they can’t swallow pills. To answer the question, there are two kinds of vyvanse. The time released kind and the regular immediate release kind. The time released kind have tiny beads in them. Some of the beads are time released and break down slowly, and some give you your initial dose and break down immediately, so you can’t split the dose in two and get it even but u can mix it with applesauce or something and take it that way. Just make sure not to chew up the beads. Just swallow them whole. The immediate release kind has a powder in the capsule that looks like the consistency of baby powder.

That kind can also be mixed with food. I also would like to say that when you are so judgmental, it makes people scared to ask questions and if they are doing something inappropriate with their medication, it makes them do things that are dangerous bec they don’t have the information to do it in a safe way. It’s called harm reduction. Just my opinion.