Does vyvanse come in an extended release form?

Anonymous 26 Nov 2012

No it does not come with time release or ER.

Take care,

maso.-

Anonymous 26 Nov 2012

General Instructions for Use

Vyvanse should be taken in the morning with or without food. Afternoon doses should be avoided because of the potential for insomnia.

Vyvanse capsules may be taken whole, or the capsule may be opened and the entire contents dissolved in a glass of water. The solution should be consumed immediately and should not be stored. The dose of a single capsule should not be divided. The contents of the entire capsule should be taken, and patients should not take anything less than one capsule per day.

Read more at: https://www.drugs.com/dosage/vyvanse.html

---
How should I take Vyvanse?

Take Vyvanse exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Follow the directions on your prescription label.

Your doctor may occasionally change your dose to make sure you get the best results.

donnasue 26 Nov 2012

It is my understanding that all of the capsules are Time Released. My doctor prescribed these to me in 50mg. She told me not to break open to take 1/2 of it because it was time released. Check with Dr. and/or druggiest.