Can I take Tramadol and Tylenol or Ibuprofen at the same time?

kaismama 10 Feb 2013

Yes you can. There is a form of tramadol called ultracet that is a combo med of tramadol and tylenol.

Cyclonejim 30 Apr 2018

Does it cost more in combo than if buying separately?

Delila 11 Feb 2013

If you are taking Tramadol standard capsules, containing Tramadol only then yes you can take Paracetamol and/or Ibuprofen at the same time. If you are taking the combination pill - containing Tramadol and Tylenol (as Kaismama has said) you can take Ibuprofen only with it.

StephO 27 Apr 2014

Yes! I take 2 Tramadol every morning when I get up along with 2 ibuprofens. It helps the Tramadol to work better.

Martinezdolores84 11 Jan 2018

Will he overdose on one 509 mg and a tramadole

DanaKerana 14 Jul 2017

I recently visited my neurologist and he took me of tramadol asap... said it could cause epilectic seizures. ..if combined with some other drugs. Be careful

LagrandKimA 12 Aug 2018

I’ve taken 100 to 150 mg of Tramadol and various amounts of ibuprofen depending on how bad my knees hurt for 7 years or more with no issues or side effects
On good days I don’t take anything at all.