I am 15, 16 next month. I have had little fordyce spots or what it seems to be. I have had them for about 2 years now and they seem to not go at all. all of them are area-d on the shaft and testicle area. they have spread up the shaft of my penis over years. However recently I have developed a red spot in the past month or so and is very noticeable. I am worried as it is red and I am really embarrassed about it. Is there anything i can do to get rid of it or is it normal because all my other spots i cant really notice, but this spot is red and when looking at my penis it is hard, the other spots are soft. Im really worried, any help?