Very Swollen and painful, not sure if it is a cyst, or a boil.
Can I use Bactroban on a lump/infected cyst on my vaginal lip?
Question posted by IvyCoombes on 5 June 2015
Last updated on 30 June 2015 by coloresue
First, read this caution for Bactroban: This medication contains polyethylene glycol, which may cause damage to your kidneys if too much drug is absorbed through your skin.
2) Was this prescribed for delicate vaginal skin?
3) Have you called your GYN or Primary Dr if you don't have a GYN? If not, call immediately or asap. This is not in a place where you want to delay. It's probably infected or will be and that infection can spread to your urethra or vagina.
4) Please let me know you've had this treated.
- Bactroban uses and safety info
- Bactroban information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side effects of Bactroban (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.