Very Swollen and painful, not sure if it is a cyst, or a boil.
First, read this caution for Bactroban: This medication contains polyethylene glycol, which may cause damage to your kidneys if too much drug is absorbed through your skin.
2) Was this prescribed for delicate vaginal skin?
3) Have you called your GYN or Primary Dr if you don't have a GYN? If not, call immediately or asap. This is not in a place where you want to delay. It's probably infected or will be and that infection can spread to your urethra or vagina.
4) Please let me know you've had this treated.
- Bactroban Information for Consumers
- Bactroban Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Bactroban (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 8 Feb 2013 • 1 answer
Posted 6 Jan 2015 • 1 answer
Posted 16 Dec 2015 • 2 answers
Posted 18 Jan 2016 • 1 answer
Posted 17 Jul 2016 • 2 answers