Restless Legs Syndrome - will buspirone help with rls?

rnazemi 24 Jan 2016

My doctor gave me Gabapentin and I'm having 2X300mg and it helped me a lot.
I can sleep easily with not RLS.
It was the best medicine i ever used.

Jenniekol1 27 Feb 2016

I had this as well , extra strength Tylenol helped a lot , and hot showers .

soulwarrior 18 Mar 2016

Hi. The best thing you can do is not add anymore chemicals to your body, after all your on a mission to become free. Take magnesium and passion flower and a hot bath before you go to bed and it will help. You may have to take a few hot baths before you can finally sleep, but also keep n mind the rls will probably only last a few nights.

The sooner you get all chemicals out of your body the better you will feel! No matter what happens keep pushing forward otherwise you will have to go through this again. Whip your flesh ya know. Who is the boss here? You? Or your childish spoiled body? The fact is that your body will control you if you let it, and it has no sense of right and wrong. Its kinda like babysitting. Strength to you my friend.

-Also... some people swear by opening new box of Irish Spring soap and putting it down by your feet under the covers. I have never tried that but I have tried opening a bag of lavender bath salt and setting it next to the head of my bed on a table and it worked.

Rmc24710yrs 1 Sep 2016

I've used Gabepentin as well but it's true that you can get hooked to that so I agree with soulwarrior . Hot showers and as much exercise as you can through the day to tire you out