... be o.k?
Pedia-Lax - What if my child swallowed a pedia lax suppositorie? Not today, a few weeks ago, will he
Question posted by Kirby5812 on 11 April 2013
Last updated on 11 April 2013 by DzooBaby
Why would you wait this long to ask? If there were going to be any ill effects they would have happened in the first 24 hours. Keep the Poison Control number on your fridge for future use and if something happens in the future you can call and call right away! Hopefully you have learned to keep drugs out of children's reach. You were lucky this time! The number in the US is 1-800-222-1222. Program it into your phone or keep it posted somewhere handy.
Its a thing of the past by now.
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.