How many aspirin 325 can you take in 24 hours?
Question posted by nancyla on 3 July 2013
Last updated on 2 July 2013 by Anonymous
Inactive 3 July 2013
According to wonderdrug dot com:
● drink a full glass of water with each dose
● adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 or 2 tablets every 4
hours or 3 tablets every 6 hours, not to exceed 12 tablets in 24 hours
● children under 12 years: consult a doctor
There are more warnings on the label.
- Aspirin uses and safety info
- Aspirin information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side effects of Aspirin (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.