Skip to main content

Why are the M367 not as strong?

Answers

Stephen Treloar 31 Jul 2018

Pill with imprint M367 is White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate 325 mg / 10 mg. It is supplied by Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals. Every pill with that formulation should have the same active ingredients.

Ed 1950 24 Aug 2018

I agree the m367 does not work as well as Watson brand generics. They you that in the pharmacy but if you have never taken it which I doubt any of them have how do they know what works or not. They tell you what the drug companies tell them. I have been on pain management for 24 years. I know what works and doesn't for me. But different drugs may work different for different people. I just know the m367 are not worth driving to drugstore for. My opinion

Northwitch 20 Nov 2018

I can tell you why. It is only after many hours of researching the manufacturing guidelines set forth by a department within the FDA that I discovered this. Yes, the generic must contain the active ingredient. HOWEVER, guidelines for the GENERIC DRUGS being MANUFACTURED are allowed by law to HAVE at minimum ONLY 85% (and up to 105%) OF the actual ACTIVE ingredient, which in this case is hydrocodone. That is why some generic brands are less effective.