How long does invega stay in your system after it has been discontinued?

suzanne66 9 Jul 2013

Invega has a long half life range of 25 to 49 days. This is the time it takes for plasma levels to fall by half.
It roughly takes around 5 to 6 half lives for a drug to be eliminated from your system.
Using this calculation then, after your last dose, you could expect it to take anywhere between 150 to 300 days to be cleared from your system.

Factors that also affect the rate at which it is eliminated include age, health, weight, metabolism etc.

dotwwwcom 22 Aug 2016

Hi Suzanna,
If Invega takes 25 to 49 days to reach half the plasma level then wouldn't the other half be eliminated in the next 49 days or so. Why does the half life start at 100 percent again, or 50 percent of what is left?

microcosm 8 Mar 2017

after the invega or paliperidone is is eliminated from your system how long does it take for your serotonin and dopamine levels to go back to normal? or does the dopamine serotonin antagonist effect last permanently?

Carlybells 24 Jun 2017

How long does the dopamine effect take?

Carlybells 24 Jun 2017

How long before your body go's back to normal?

Carlybells 25 Jun 2017

I really want to know when my hormones will return to normal. It's been 6 weeks since my last injection and I off the med now. When will my body come back

Rami12 7 days ago

Hi
Its been 6 and half month since my last injection and i still have side effects like tired body headache loss in concentration and pressure in my lungs can there be any type of solution to get rid of these side effects? Give me hope and God bless !!