How long can we expect zytiga to work against prostate cancer with metastases?

Marvell 6 Sep 2012

It is really difficult to answer this. Only an oncologist maybe able to answer this as they have more details about clinical trials, etc.

Frankyp 8 Sep 2012

You can expect Zytiga to work on average for 12 months, but this can vary from between 6 months to 6 years. You have to realise that Zytiga does not work for everyone and works in about 80% of cases.

tokalba 23 Jun 2015

I have been using Zytiga for more than 4 months. So far so good. Based on CT and Bone scan, all metastases almost shrunk,but the tumor still remains in a reduced size. Since Zytiga initial usage the tumor size has gone from 12 cm to 8 cm, no side efects at all. Supporting this drug with proper and specific nutrition created an excellent or extreemely well sort of recovery basically on previous symptoms. No leg or feet swaolling,nothing to mention as a health problem, full life activity and confortness. Based on my experience every drug must be supported with proper and natural nutrition.On the other side this drug (As I take it) must be taken after 2- 3 hours of breakfast but not before 1.5 to 2 hours before lunch with a full glass of drinking water.

CallMeBob 23 Jun 2015

I was on Zytiga for one year. Blood counts improved for first 9 months then turned around the wrong way. I am now on Xtandi. Not much works longer than 8-10 months for me. Late stage 4 is the main reason