How long does Clonazepam 1mg stay in your system for?

This question has also been asked and answered here: How long does klonopin stay in your system?

kaismama 2 May 2014

4-5 days.

pamee 2 May 2014

Hello ReitaErin,
You didn't mention if you're being tested, but Klonopin(Clonazepam) is a long acting drug, has a half life of approximately 34 hours, benzos typically test positive in the urine for about 3 days after ingestion unless you are on the drug on a regular basis. Since Klonopin is a long acting benzo, it may stay in the urine for an extra day or two, but should be eliminated from a testable level in a week. 1mg is not a large dose so it may clear closer to the typical 3 day.

zarak1 3 May 2014

i hate this benzo ,, if ur not feeling good on it sweith to other as withdrawal from it sucks

DocMcTea 10 Feb 2015

^^ReitaErin^^ Klonopin usually takes about one week to leave your system. Depending on how many you take a day and what milligram you are on. Your on the 1mg so.. depending on if you take it everyday and you take them like your supposed to it should leave your system in a week, now if your only supposed to be taking say 1, once at bedtime and your taking like 4 or 5 a day it's going to take longer then a week to leave your system let's just say about close to 2 weeks to keep it safe!! --Hope this helps to answer your question... :) :)

sara carney 20 Jun 2015

I barely take them,like hardly ever. I'm in a sub clinic and this week as been so stressful for me, so I've taking about 6 this week maybe less. And 5 years before that, I only took them because I had a panic attack. And my Appt for the sub Dr us this Friday The 27th do you think I'll fail. They were 1mg Klonopin.

Daddy85 30 Jun 2015

I'm headed to my sub apt now & I took a 1mg clonazepam last thurs... Hopefully I won't pop for it.

terry80 18 May 2015

10days

sissygirl90 27 Jul 2015

I'm curious how your testing went

WENDYwayne 9 Oct 2015

I don't know

Erin baggett 19 Jan 2016

24hours

Prw17 20 Jan 2016

Up to 36 hrs

chuck1957 20 Jan 2016

TO whoever is asking how long Clonazepam stay in the system the correct answer if this is for a drug test going off the half-life Clonazepam is the one that stays in the system longer than other benzo's and the correct answer is from the last one you took it well show up as a benzo. anywhere from 9 to 10 and 1/2 days. NOT ONE DAY. chuck1957 retired phcy Tech.II

Zencity 13 Mar 2016

Ok I have been taking 2mg Klonopin for almost ten yrs due to anxiety and panic attacks and I've stayed on them because they had me on 2mg Xanax and I have to work for a living so I needed to be put on something that was not as strong but just worked ,and I'm a real believer in a strong mind but dealing with anxiety and panic as I do I have not found anything , even my yoga and meditation that helps ... * I am not a DR so this is from ten years of experience and I guess it has to do a lot with you metabolism, but I've had times of not having to take it for two weeks but it was still in my system after not taking it for weeks but was taking them everyday and I'm about 175lbs but I've seen people who took them and a week later it was out of their system , but they did not frequently take it, so I have come to believe that it has to do with how long you have been taking them and it can stay anywhere from 3 weeks to a few days. Depends who long you have been taking them.. hope this helps a little

Alesiamhandley 15 Apr 2016

I'm on Clonazepam 3 times a day 1mg how long would it take to get out of your system if I haven't taken any in 4 days

ANGELA FRANKS 27 Apr 2016

How long does klonapin stay in your system?

Lux8 2 May 2016

I have the same question, and any advice for the interim? What if you don't wean off?

I know it's an old thread but how're doing off of it ReitaErin?
Sorry if this is in the incorrect section. I am new here.

Bac1022 4 May 2016

I take Klonopin randomly for headaches. It seems it's the only medicine that knocks out a migraine for me. I don't take Klonopin every day but I've taken 1mg this past Saturday, Sunday, and Tuesday. I have a doctors apt next week for blood work (not sure what the blood work is for) and I'm wondering if the Klonopin will show up in my system if I don't take another one until my apt. Does anyone know how long the medicine stays in your blood stream if you do not take it on a regular basis?

Page 1 2 Next