Should Klonopin be taken in the morning or at night for anxiety issues?

Anonymous 10 Jul 2012

Hello endmisery. I would take it upon awakening. It has a long halflife and is meant to be taken more often than not twice per day (depending on the dose). Best of wishes, pledge

Bianca hosey 10 Jul 2012

I take my klonopins 4 times a day3mgs n I feel all zombied out but take them how ur doc proscribried to u! If it's to strong let them know! N how many u take a day n how many mgs?

Anonymous 10 Jul 2012

I take 0.5mg once daily.

Bianca hosey 10 Jul 2012

Take when u wake up n if it makes u drowsy all day talk to ur doc n c if he can change the time or med itself ok?

Anonymous 11 Jul 2012

Depends on when you feel the worst. If you can't sleep because of anxiety issues,then take it at night. If you are anxious in the morning, take it then. Klonopin has a very long half life, so either way, it will soon balance out, so that it will not matter what time of day you take it.

Good luck to you!

Anonymous 11 Jul 2012

I'm prescribed to take my meds in morning, the other meds take them at bedtime, of course, some of the meds are presribed to take 2-3 times a day. It all depends on the person.

-Abby