Does anyone have night sweats when taking Klonopin?

Anonymous 8 Feb 2012

Hello mograce1. I looked and looked and found nothing on night sweats. I even found side effects related to taking Klonopin that were reported but not taken into account on a percentage since they in such a minority. Such as klonopin does cause a toothache, sneezing, sinus, swelling of feet, thinning of hair, etc. Just wondering if you have the sweating on a regular basis. If so, it very well could be the Klonopin. You might mention it to your doctor. Good health and wishes,pledge

Cathey C 4 days ago

I take 3 a day. It seems that about an hour after taking them, I start sweating so bad. Sitting in front of the TV, sweating. Anywhere. I asked my doctor if I was taking anything that would cause sweating. He told me no. I paid more attention to it today and sure enough, it was a short time after taking it, I started sweating. There is nothing that I can find that shows this as a side effect, but I believe it does. Taking it three times during the day, keeps me sweating all day. I believe I found my reason.

Septemberfacet 25 Oct 2014

Yes, yes, yes! I have the same problem. It seems that klonopin gets involved in the HPA axis and you make less cortisol which is what keeps your blood sugar up at night. Do your sweats happen about 3 a.m.?