What kind of pill is white and round blank on one side and a line on the other?

6 Answers

TearsInAVial8 21 Apr 2016

Only thing I know that looks like that is over the counter probiotics... like the nature made brand or whatever. If it has no imprint it's usually something harmless, anything that could cause damage has to have identifying imprints incase of accidental ingestion etc. Hope that helps

Tattugurl 25 May 2016

Sounds like a generic version of aspirin. I have a bottle of those and they have nothing on them. It could also be a calcium supplement.

HarleyRose 7 Aug 2017

Soma looks like that. Generic Soma(carisparidol) I take but there are so many!

HarleyRose 7 Aug 2017

Scratch that... I was thinking possibly Percocet honestly but I'd have to see the pill. My generic Soma is scored with a line but imprinted... my apologies to you. :)

Eddiemax1965 15 Dec 2020

Sounds like metformin 500mg tablet/pill.

simoner 16 Dec 2020

If it's very small, it sounds like Levothyroxine

masso 16 Dec 2020

From drugs.com:

All prescription and over-the-counter (OTC) drugs in the U.S. are required by the FDA to have an imprint code. If your pill has no imprint it could be a vitamin, diet, herbal, or energy pill, or an illicit or foreign drug. It is not possible to accurately identify a pill online without an imprint code.