Is your blood sugar affected with the use of Plavix and Insulin?

Your blood sugars should not be affected by taking Plavix and insulin together.

Insulin aspart was just used as a example in the link below.

https://www.drugs.com/interactions-check.php?drug_list=1341-0,705-360

Plavix on it's own doesn't appear to affect blood sugar levels either.

https://www.drugs.com/sfx/plavix-side-effects.html

i dont no about palvix but taking insulin can directly affect u. see i am a pharmacy student and i know that if blood glucose level increases taking insulin can make it in control. pancreas is hormonal secreting gland if it not works good than release of insuline decreases so blood glucose increases
so additional insulin is given to patient. that can control glucose level in blood.so take consult to doctor and get consulted.