Would the increased dosage increase side effects?
oxycontin 15mg is a stronger dose than oxycontin 10mg, the side effects would perhaps remain the same, but would differ from individuals as it would depend upon the body weight, mass etc.
The side effects would also be dependent on the following:
* The type and dose of other painkillers you have taken
* The severity of your pain
* How you respond to OxyContin
* Other medications you are taking
* Other medical conditions you may have.
Please take care, be safe & well!
When i would take oxy's i started out at 10mg and then wanted more and more... i realized that once i increased dosage i could never go back to what i wat taking bc it would not work... So, even though it's only 5mg more it is stronger! and will not be able to cut back easily
- OxyContin Information for Consumers
- OxyContin Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of OxyContin (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.