Would the increased dosage increase side effects?
oxycontin 15mg is a stronger dose than oxycontin 10mg, the side effects would perhaps remain the same, but would differ from individuals as it would depend upon the body weight, mass etc.
The side effects would also be dependent on the following:
* The type and dose of other painkillers you have taken
* The severity of your pain
* How you respond to OxyContin
* Other medications you are taking
* Other medical conditions you may have.
Please take care, be safe & well!
- OxyContin Information for Consumers
- OxyContin Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of OxyContin (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 21 Jun 2010 • 2 answers
Posted 28 Jul 2011 • 3 answers
My husband is taking OxyContin 10mg per night and he is having severe mood swings, is argumentative?
Posted 10 Dec 2011 • 1 answer
Posted 7 May 2015 • 1 answer
Posted 6 Oct 2015 • 0 answers