Is phenergan used to treat diarrhea?

No, not normally. Phenergan in an antihistamine used to treat allergy symptoms, motion sickness and is also used as a sedative.

See: https://www.drugs.com/phenergan.html

How is Phenergan used to treat pain relief? Does it really work?

I know that Phenergan is used for pain management. Is it safe to use while also taking Lortab? Does it make you sleepy? Thanks, in advance,for any ...

How is Phenergan supposed to help if you are detoxing off of 100mgs. of Methadone?

I have been on methadone for two years at a dosage of 100mgs. a day. Circumstances are preventing me from being able to get my dosage for ...

Took the pill at 7pm had diarrhea 4 hours later?

i take my pill at 7pm every day and havnt missed the pill, last night i had diarrhea about 4 hours after i took the pill, should i treat it as a ...

Phenergan - Will anything happen if they give u something for diarrhea and being nausea when ur not?

.. having these symptoms ... im writting a paper for med class and i really couldnt get info i wanted but i just want to know if a person takes it ...