Is clobetasol suggested for severe vaginal itching?

Please do not use clobetasol for vaginal itching. If you do not know what is causing the itching then please see your doctor.

Clobetasol Propionate -- Has there been any report of hair falling out at an unusual rate?

I have used Clobetasol for up to two weeks at a time due to exzema or itching red spots on the front of my lower legs--usually one leg, then the ...

Has anyone used Estrace vaginal cream for vaginal itching?

My doctor started me on Estrace vaginal cream about 7 weeks ago for severe vaginal itching, I have not had any relief yet! Does anyone know how long ...

Klonopin - I have developed severe vaginal itching (mostly at night). I am on Clonozapam for over?

... three years. I have seen my Dermatologist and Gynecologist and they can't find anything wrong. Could it be a reaction to the drug?

Pruritus - I have continued itching, no other sex, been married 18 yrs, no sex period. But itching?

... is not vaginal. Mostly legs and arms

Pruritus ani and severe Anal Itching...Is there a cure??

I suffered with severe anal itching and chronic pruritus ani for over 5 years. The itching woke me up every night and consumed my life. I found a ...