Is anyone having any trouble obtaining armour thyroid?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Armour Thyroid - having trouble finding this drug?

I am switching from Levolthyroxine to Armour - seems it is not available or on back order. Anyone know of a safe site on the web to order?

Armour Thyroid - new endocrinologist or thyroidectomy?

my level is 1 something and i am feeling worse and she said she cant increase my dose of 60mg of armour thyroid and is recomending total removal

When to take Armour Thyroid?

When is it best to take Armour Thyroid? I have heard varied answers describing in the morning, and at night. As well as on an empty stomach or that ...

Why do I get pain from thyroid meds? What can I do?

I'm 72 years old and have been switched from levothroid to Armour thyroid because I was having trouble raising the dose to a better TSH' ...

Armour Thyroid - I read that "older adults" shouldn't take Armour. Can someone tell me if this is?

... true and/or if it's dangerous. I have been on synthroid for 24 yrs. and just about to start on Armour. Now I'm concerned