How long does phenylephrine stay in your system?
- 5 Oct 2009 by big gabby daddy
- 17 October 2009
How long a drug stays in your system is a very difficult question to answer. It is dependant on many factors e.g.
1. How much and how often you have taken the drug.
2. Your metabolic rate – a slower metabolism will increase the time a drug remains in your system.
3. Your age and health – older age and poor health will generally increase the time the drug stays in your system.
4. Body mass – generally the bigger you are the longer a drug will remain in your system.
Phenylephrine has a half life of about 2 1/2 hours.
- Phenylephrine Information for Consumers
- Phenylephrine Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Phenylephrine (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Updated 2 Apr 2010 • 1 answer
Updated 10 Oct 2010 • 1 answer
Updated 22 Feb 2017 • 1 answer
Updated 9 May 2017 • 1 answer
Updated 28 Jan 2018 • 1 answer