How long does phenylephrine stay in your system?
Question posted by big gabby daddy on 5 Oct 2009
Last updated on 17 October 2009 by suzanne66
How long a drug stays in your system is a very difficult question to answer. It is dependant on many factors e.g.
1. How much and how often you have taken the drug.
2. Your metabolic rate – a slower metabolism will increase the time a drug remains in your system.
3. Your age and health – older age and poor health will generally increase the time the drug stays in your system.
4. Body mass – generally the bigger you are the longer a drug will remain in your system.
Phenylephrine has a half life of about 2 1/2 hours.
- Phenylephrine uses and safety info
- Phenylephrine information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side effects of Phenylephrine (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.