How long does it take for lisonopril to get out of your body after stopping dose?

Answers

Inactive 29 Aug 2010

Hello

The plasma half-life of lisinopril is approximately 12 hours. This means that in the average person, lisinopril should disappear from the body within 3-4 days. However, since some of the effects of the drug last longer than that, the effects of this drug can last up to 1-2 weeks after stopping the drug.

Take care

RobSherwood 17 Dec 2018

If you have gone off the med, like lisinopril,, can the side effects actually get worse before they go away. I went of the lisinopril six days ago. I was doing okay until last night. The dry mouth came back with a vengeance. Some folks were saying it is my body readjusting to NOT having the meds in my system. Does this seem feasible.